Where to Find Help for the FAFSA and ORSAA

Where to Find Help for the FAFSA and ORSAA

  • by
  • Oct 14, 2019

Confused by financial aid forms? You're not alone. Use these four resources to get help in completing the FAFSA or ORSAA.

What are the FAFSA and ORSAA?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the form that most students should complete to receive financial aid. Eligible undocumented students in Oregon should complete the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA) in order to receive state financial aid.

Where can I get help?

Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

The Office of Federal Student Aid manages the FAFSA.


The Office of Student Access & Completion (OSAC) manages the ORSAA.

Oregon Goes To College (FAFSA and ORSAA)

Oregon Goes To College manages the College Cash Campaign, dedicated to helping students pay for college.

Your School (FAFSA and ORSAA)

Your high school or college may host financial aid workshops during or after school hours. You can also make an appointment with a counselor or a financial aid officer for personalized help.

Originally published October 2018; updated October 2019.